Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
12-05-2020, 12:48 PM

They had stuck pretty close to home this time, Kefka's scent outside the battlefield as he lurked. Her venture into the battlefield had made him nervous, but he didn't want to pull her out of her freedom especially after letting her have it so loosely. He was in the outskirts in case someone would take advantage or her tiny and disabled form. He wasn't entirely aware of her start in fighting skill and learning to protect herself. He honestly thought she was too young to do so if he had known.

She wandered the rocky and bloody meadow, her nose rose from low to high as she smelled other wolves in the distance and the sounds of their battling was new to her. She had her one little spar with Askell but she wasn't really exposed to battling and it would probably be years before she was fully aware of her blindness and how to work through the ailment. She'd come to a pause as she looked at the horizons in front of her. She wasn't necessarily expecting to find a fight here, but she certainly wasn't one to turn down a spar even at her young pup age.

Walk "Talk" Think