Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceCritical Fail!Critical Hit!1K
12-05-2020, 01:40 PM
"This way, Valdis! This way!" Skadi yelled over her shoulder as she bounded across the battlefield. This was her second trip here. The first had been with her mother to fight a fat catcoon and she'd enjoyed it so much she'd been begging to go back ever since. And today was THE day! Auntie Valdis had taken pity on her and now Skadi's day was complete. She'd get a few spars in and then could go to bed happy. After bragging to her siblings, of course.

Right away Skadi zeroed in on a pup about her size. She veered off course to run to her before anyone else could snatch her potential sparring partner away. "Hey you! Yeah, you!" Skadi slid to a halt before the girl in a spray of loose leaf litter and bone shards. In her excitement she bounced once before forcing herself to be calm and presentable. This was serious business and she needed to act like a lady. A proper viking lady. "Wanna fight?" The strangeness of a lone pup occurred to Skadi then and she recoiled while looking the other girl up and down. "You're not looking for a home, are you? 'Cause I'm just here to fight."