Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-08-2013, 07:01 PM

Occasionally Riv would have nightmares. Things she would rather like to ignore, and on her first night in her new home, she was crying about the thoughts of her old family that had been torn apart again and again. Her father who nearly raped her, her son and daughter who lost their lives, her parents, mentor and more. Perhaps if she had done something better, than god would have saved them. Than again whenever she thought of this, she thought of it too ineptly. Yet, in her small makeshift den she woke up in a deep sweat. Panting she rose her body up and looked outside of the small den. She walked out before sitting on the top of a hill.
"Sometimes I think God torture's me because I've done something wrong." She said out loud. She lowered her head and wagged her black tail. There was no one around to talk about this, no friends anymore since her brother had ran off with her son. And Denki had left to, leaving her to come here on her own. She was sad, but happy at the same time to be starting a new.