Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
12-05-2020, 02:15 PM

Another young pup would shout from behind her and she would instantly turn to watch her prance over a bit too excitedly and it had reminded her of the last opponent she faced. Relm was a lot more sass than eagerness when it came to puppy ways and it must have had some influence from her more harsh father or perhaps that it was his first time fathering or how she glorified him. Relm would spot the adult woman lingering behind but wouldn't worry in the slightest.

"No, I have a home. But I don' mind a fight." Relm looked her up and down as she had, Relm was only slightly bigger but not by much considering they were both so young. If they were adults, Relm would have surely been able to throw her across the field like a rag doll, not to their knowledge today.

She'd square up her defenses as best she knew how, Skadi's skills were unknown to her but any seasoned fighter would have spotted her flaws in experience. She took a few seconds to spread her paws, looking down at the ground as she did. And with her tail straightening out, she would go to lunge forward and aim with an open jaw to take hold of Skadi's left shoulder at the top of her blade around her scruff. She wanted to keep Skadi in her vision with her left eye, realizing how difficult it was to sense what was happening on her blind side when her and Askell sparred.

Relm Abraxas vs Skadi for Spar
Round 1/?

Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

Walk "Talk" Think