Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceCritical Fail!Critical Hit!1K
12-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Skadi threw herself forward with her fiercest battle cry. When it came to fighting all of Skadi's lessons seemed to go out the window. It was just too much fun to bite and claw in a frenzy. So, when Relm leaped at her and attempted to bite her shoulder, instead of offering a good defense Skadi just did what she did best. She sought to leap up onto Relm and use her chest and foreleg as a ladder for her claws. Her end goal was to reach down Relm's back and bite her just above the waist.

Her leap misplaced Relm's bite. Instead of landing above her shoulder blade, it landed on Skadi's back just above her left hip in what would normally be a very ticklish area, which made it all the more difficult for the pup to focus. It was a hard pinch and no blood was drawn, but in Skadi's mind she was down a point already. The fight had just started and already she was bitten! Time to knuckle down and get a few licks in herself...

SkaĆ°i versus Relm for Spar
Round 1 of 2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Companion 1: Great Horned Owl, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Magpie, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Spicy blood - Defensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: N/A