Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceCritical Fail!Critical Hit!1K
12-05-2020, 03:27 PM
In the seconds that followed after getting bitten Skadi made up for the 'points' she felt she was behind. In her mind, anyway. Every little bit of contact counted in her book. And she got a bite in! That definitely had to count for something. She growled into Relm's fur and sought to twist and shake the loose skin she had a hold of. Though her teeth were sharp the muscle behind them wasn't strong enough to push them to any real harm. A solid, bruising pinch and maybe some broken skin was all Relm had to be afraid of.

She yelped as Relm stretched out the skin by her hip and let it go with a snap. That hurt! Her opponent's counter attacks didn't end there. Skadi felt another sharp pinch as Relm grabbed hold of her shin. Out of instinct she tried to pull the limb away, but in doing so nearly lost her balance. Her tail windmilled for a second as she struggled to stay aloft. Finally her balance was restored, albeit shakily. If Relm was smart she'd give that leg a yank.

SkaĆ°i versus Relm for Spar
Round 2 of 2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Companion 1: Great Horned Owl, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Magpie, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Spicy blood - Defensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: N/A