An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
12-05-2020, 03:58 PM

Dagrún looked over to the kestrel who instructed her to pick out the two longest sticks and position them so they crossed at one of their ends to make a rough triangle shape. She quickly did so, positioning the sticks. Once they were in position the kestrel picked up strands of leather and tied the sticks together. Dagrún then added two cross beams and the kestrel tied these into place as well.

Dag grinned and nodded eagerly. "Yea, I can pull it and use it to put things on so I can carry cool sticks and rocks and bugs and things back and show my siblings." She couldn't wait to go through the orchard and add all kinds of neat things to her collection as she wandered through. She also wanted to find a buffalo patty. Sperla said you could like them on fire.

The last thing they'd need for the travois would be to tie on a piece of hide but that could wait. A travois could be made with sticks alone it really depended what one wanted to carry. She could maybe use her new travois to carry a bunch of sticks back. She suddenly remembered she'd been asked about Tyrian. "He's my uncle and he's a mighty warrior!" At least she was pretty sure he was her uncle. They were related some how but she couldn't quite remember.

Dagrún cocked her head as Del described the game and then nodded. "Sure, I'll find something neat!" She bounded through the orchard and started her search.