An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
12-05-2020, 07:48 PM

Úlfr slowed as he heard a voice call out. He almost tried to answer before realizing this would be quite difficult with a mouth full of sticks. He trotted toward the voice and saw a small girl not far off. He set his sticks down. "Hi, it's just me and my sticks. My name's Úlfr. What brings you out this way?" He hadn't noticed she was blind, he simply assumed she just hadn't seen him in he thick brush of the forest.

He set his sticks down and began to pull excess branches and twigs off them. He spat out leaves as he worked. His raven companions settled in the branches of he tree right above him. They began to preen while Úlfr moved from one stick to the next, seeking to get two smooth spear shafts for his experiment. He was going to build two different kinds of spears and then he was going to stab something with each one and see how it worked. He could probably test it on a kill just o see what happened to the flesh.