Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-06-2020, 02:41 PM
It wouldn't be long before their little makeshift home would be plunged into darkness. Their only company would be each other and the sounds of the sea. It wasn't like anything she'd ever heard and the soothing power it could have. Even the lapping of the water against the lakes edge couldn't compare. She'd once heard her mother calling this time of day twilight and she thought that it was a perfect word for it. It was the sunset that was breathtaking against the dark waters. There hadn't ever been one like it when she'd been in the lore. The magic of it all was broken by the appearance of Clouse as he exited the crevice.

She watched as he came toward her and listened as he spoke a small smile crossing her pale maw. "I've been here for awhile. Its much too late to go wandering about in the dark." She also didn't like leaving Clouse with just one of them to keep him safe at night. She felt that bad things could happen in the dark.

Her mismatched gaze looked over toward him when he asked if she liked it there. "I do like it a lot here. Though it could be I've seen most of the lore and this is a new place. Maybe there are opportunities here for us."  She looked down at her paws for a moment. "I'm not really sure to be honest. I haven't figured it all out just yet." She gave him an affectionate nudge.

"How are you feeling about all of this?"