gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-07-2020, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 11:22 AM by Lurid.)
Here, kitty kitty, come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast?

A wicked grin lit her face up, spreading from ear to ear as realization crossed Alastor's face. He would lose this time, and as she came to pin him, he bellowed. 'Stop!' It wasn't quite a yell, but gutteral enough to halt the assault. Knowing the purpose of such a tone, Lurid's tail shot up above her hips in victorious display, then promptly sat herself on his side. Next time he wanted to doubt her, he would think twice. She was glad for the spar, however, the practice was always welcome. "You are graceful in defeat, Alastor. I shall reward you..." The warmth of his body filtered up through their fur, making her suddenly aware of her precarious position. Coming down from the adrenaline high, Lurid didn't afford herself time to rethink her favor to him. Placing a chaste kiss to the tip of his nose and a series of nips along his jawline, Lurid hopped up after the brief moment of contact and danced away. High on her victory, Lurid moved to head back toward home, fully expecting Alastor to follow her.

-exit Lu-
Word count: 182 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Quick post LOL sorry XD
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!