Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-07-2020, 06:23 PM
Here, kitty kitty, come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast?

The dire queen lay resting in a patch of sunlight that had been dimmed by the canopy of redwood nettles. She luxuriated in the warmth, mostly because it helped ease the throbbing pain that shot through the bone of her right foreleg. The wound was ugly, crudely stitched together and wrapped with supplies found in a run-down camper. In her half-dozing state, Lurid was only aware of the sound of running puppy paws and Kichi's voice as he exclaimed about his find. Then, something dropped right between her paws. Looking down just in time to see the hairy spider began to crawl over Lurid's left paw, there was a hideous screech that seemed to ring against itself. The sound was unlike any other, but could be comparable to a pair of banshees screaming in horrific harmony. From laying to jolting up and away from the giant monstrosity, Lurid nearly trampled her poor prankster of a son in her bid to get away from the eight-legged freak of nature. "Whoaaa! Mammoth spider!" She screamed, snatching at Kichi under her paws, "You wicked, evil, perfect little devil! I will have your tail for this!" She had gone from truly terrified to joking and humorously angry with her son in the blink of an eye, but couldn't keep her eyes off of the spider. "I nearly fell over dead from fright, wicked boy!" She laughed, high from the adrenaline that coursed through her veins. fear had never been funny to her, it made her aggressive on her best days, but this time she laughed. Thankfully.

Word count: 262 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Sorry this is so short, I am trying to catch up XD
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!