size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-08-2020, 07:59 AM

The way that Tika spoke didn't bother Bowen at all. She didn't even think twice about it. She was still so young that it didn't dawn on her that something might be wrong with the older girl. The same with Emile; it was just the way they spoke. At so young an age, Bowen was a pure soul. There was no malice in the child, though as she aged, that was subject to change. So far the world had been as sweet to her as she had been to it.

The smile on the patchwork girls face made Bowen's own features light up. Tika was so pretty. Especially when she smiled. The tiny girl leaned her cheek against the doorway to the chamber, a smile of her own on her cream and caramel face. "I like when you smile." Her little body began to quiver as her tail swished back and forth behind her. "It makes me happy that you're happy." Her moms didn't tell them much about the girl other than the fact that she was sad. Grimshaw was sad too. She was determined to make them both happy though.

Tika asked what she liked to do and if the girls face hadn't been lit up before, now it would be beaming. Brows lifted and viridian eyes widened. "Oh! My favorite thing to do is hunt for treasure!" Ears tucked back for a moment as she spoke shyly. "Do you want to see my treasures? I have a special box for them that Mom gave me." With a nod, Bowen motioned for Tika to follow her out into the main chamber of the den.

"Bowen"

[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]