eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-10-2020, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2020, 07:19 PM by eirylys.)

Name: Patience Abraxas
Sex: Female
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral(?)
Skills: Fighting & Intellect
Height/Build: 39" Light
Appearance:

Although the girl was born to two different fathers, her pelt resembles the later. It isn't anywhere near as stunning as Hyperion's. The girls coat is black but with oranges and reds flowing throughout it. Her paws are dappled with the reds and oranges of molten lava, her front right leg was completely engulfed in such colors, running right up to her shoulder, unlike her front left one which was left barren of any color and remained black as a new moon.

Patience has a flame-like grip around her tail, trailing up to the precipice of the base of her tail. Beams of sunlight are radiant on her back, stopping at her shoulder blades and wrapping around her haunches while fading into a burgundy red.

Her eyes have molten tears streaming from them, dripping like paint and scattering across her muzzle, as if an attempt at wiping them away had been made. The backs of her ears and the middle of her forehead, all lined with the molten reds and oranges of the suns rays. Lastly but not least she has a single line of molten gradient on her thin, fluffy neck.
Personality:

Patience, despite her name, is... definitely too tempered and impatient to live up to her name. While her mother's siblings were named for the sins, her litter was named for the virtues... and most of them wouldn't live up to such things. Including herself. Although her name may insinuate that she be patient and virtuous, this woman will be anything but. Her beliefs are her own, and will be gained as she grows. She might pretend to go along with her mother's will, to gain her love and affection.

In short, Patience is a cynical people pleaser.

Although a people pleaser, she is quite cynical. She may strive to please people, but she only does so when it's convenient for her. She will not do anything wrong if she can help it, will not mess up, will not desecrate her chances as a possible heir to the throne.

That throne... that throne is her goal, the trophy that she wishes to achieve before she dies, regardless of if she must kill or betray those she cares for.

Regarding relationships, the woman is aromantic and will not be in a genuine romantic relationship anytime soon. Regarding spreading her line though, she will have concubines or multiple 'lovers' that she will constantly engage in sexual acts with should she gain the chance.

Plot Ideas: I want her to be a mama's girl, possibly have a long living rivalry towards her siblings for the attention of their mother. She's a people please, and that will definitely show through when interacting with Toxicity! Sooo... If anyone wants to hit me up about that that'd be great :eyes:
Purchases: I might have the gems by the time the pups are born, hence my frantic threading, but no promises.