gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
12-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Even if Tyrian had made an effort to keep a neutral expression it wasn’t like it could’ve given Abby any comfort right then, being blind and all. Her inability to see the alpha’s face heightened her already significant anxiety, but she eventually determined that he was disappointed and nothing more. It didn’t really make her feel any better, but at least it wasn’t murderous rage. At least, she assumed so. It was kind of hard to tell.

She breathed a barely audible sigh of relief, the release of tension only noticeable in the relaxing of her shoulder and the flattening of her fur. That was the hard part done she had thought, until he asked her to explain her words. She sighed again, at herself and her poor choice of words more than anything. ”I mean my decision isn’t a symptom of a larger problem with the pack. I think, at least.” She said, uncertainty laced in her explanation. “It’s just... circumstance. I think I would’ve stayed for longer if uh, you know what didn’t happen.” She gestured to her bandaged leg. Of course she was referring to her blindness as well, but she didn’t quite know how to indicate that. ”It’s not your fault is all. This is on me.” Not that she expected Tyrian to think that. But she didn’t want it to weigh on his mind like it would on hers if she was in his position.
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.