size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
12-11-2020, 11:20 AM
He couldn’t tell her what to do, something he knew when he wasn’t in such a state. He wouldn’t have dreamed of saying it had he not felt the way he did right now. Indigo wouldn’t argue with her, he didn’t have the passion to do it, but he argued internally. Aslatiel was better than this, she was every good in his life. He couldn’t prove his worth, not after what had been done. Not after what he’d allowed to be done. Indy’s chest clenched, both because of his reality and the sound of Aslatiel’s affection. He sighed heavily and submitted to her care, relaxing against her for the first time since before everything.

His muscles relaxed and he was forced to be aware of what he was doing to himself. Aslatiel reminded him again of her love before working on the gore on his face. He’d failed Rue, the placeholder, but he couldn’t face life if he failed his sister. The one he loved. If he wasted away that’s what he’d be doing, but if they went on who was to say he wouldn’t fail her at a critical moment?

”I love you, Aslatiel.” He sobbed tearlessly as he grabbed for her. He’d never felt so lost. ”I’m not better. I... “ Indy choked on his words. ”I let her die.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.