size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-11-2020, 10:13 PM

“Oh, hey that’s a great idea.” Outlaw nodded in understanding.  “I’ve used a mixture of oddities like big chunks of bark with seaweed, smaller sticks, and whatever was at hand for making something sturdy enough to hold a few items here and there but it wouldn’t have worked to hold water as there were always holes in it.” Outlaw's eyes were now mostly on her paws and the clay as he spoke but thoughtfully glancing up a time or two, “I’ve used a few turtle shells though.  We had some pretty good sized turtles on the island I lived on.  Though the real big ones we didn’t dare mess with.   Turtles can get pretty dang huge if you let them.”  Obviously this wolf wanted to know about turtles as well, right?

Outlaw shook his head slightly, “No need for the fire, though I’ve always liked them.  Ever just make one to watch it? Especially at night.  The smoke drifting up and the bright little sparks.” The smallest things could interest Outlaw and it seemed to him that fire was no small thing.  Like a bit of magic that could be started and even put in containers but the way it danced no one could control.  

“You know, maybe I’ll make a bowl also, but later when I’m home so I don’t have to wait for it to dry to take back there.”  It would of course be useful but it also sounded outright fun.  “Ever try decorating it? You know like uh little waves on it or something like that?”  He couldn’t decorate a turtle shell the way they could decorate the clay.  Yes, a clay bowl was necessary.

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby