An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
12-12-2020, 09:22 AM

If she wanted to string the beads on things she'd need to make holes in the middle. She knew from what Sperla had told her that the holes would shrink as they dried and were fired so she better make them bigger than she needed. With the kestrel's help she stuck a little bird bone into the center of each, carefully poking it all the way through until each bead was ready to dry.

The boy stated that his name was Lurch and that he was the son of a Daimyo. She didn't know what that was but it sounded interesting. She was wishing now that she'd said more about her family line. "Nice to meet you!" She called out as he worked his way across the stream.

Moving back over to her clay bowl she pressed her paw back in the middle and started working outward to widen the mouth of the bowl. Once that was done she ran her pawpad along the top to smooth out the lip of the bowl. She looked over at the boy. "I'm making a bowl out of clay. When it dries then I can put things in it. There's a patch of clay along this river here if you want to make things with me."