An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
12-12-2020, 10:15 AM

With the branches both stripped of excess twigs and bumps, well, for the most part, it was now time to make the spears. Áskell picked up the first stick and trotted over to a large rock. He carefully repositioned the spear in his mouth so that his jaws were closer to the tip he wanted to sharpen for better leverage. He eyed the rock for a moment then started rubbing the end of the spear against the rock as he worked to make a sharpened point. It took some doing but with a little persistence he soon had a basic spear.

His ears flicked up at the mention of poison. "Oooo you make poisons? I think my brother would like to learn that. He likes plants and that kind of thing. So are you a pack healer then?"

With the basic one done he could work on the fancier one. His tail wagged as he worked. Picking one end of the stick and placing it between his paws and bent his head to chew on the end of the spear. He worked her teeth in carefully to create a notch she could use to add the spearhead. He made one notch one way then went back and made a notch across the other way. Picking up the spearhead he wedged it into the notch. Yes! Done, though of course it would work better with pine pitch but he could do that later.