size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-12-2020, 10:16 AM
Ah, so the woman had been a friend. Hopefully nothing more. It was wrong of her to feel so jealous when she had admirers galore, but it was still how she felt. Asla wanted Indy for herself for always. With the game though, that wasn't possible. Not until they were older. Maybe not even then. The young wolf pushed those thoughts from her mind though. Now was the time for him, not her jealousy.

Aslatiel continued her rhythmic stroking as her brother spoke. He had made a promise and nature had broken it. Light kisses were placed atop his head before she placed her cheek on him once more. "I don't know what happened, but I do know that you can't save the world. There's no way for someone to always be there when bad things happen." She gave him a squeeze. "I am sorry for your friend though. I'm sure she wouldn't want you to feel so badly." Asla certainly didn't.

Nosing into his cheek, she sought to rouse her brother. "Come with me, Indy. Let's get you washed up. I'm here to take care of you." She placed yet another kiss on his brow, looking hopefully down at him with big purple eyes.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]