An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
12-12-2020, 04:11 PM

Gossamer nodded at the other pups question. "Yea, there are all kinds of plants you can make tea out of so I'm going to try peppermint today. I like the smell." It might work to hang some up in her den if she wanted to make it smell prettier though that would be a waste of good herbs.

Gossy trotted back over to the travois and retrieved two ceramic bowls. She took them out and then placed about an ounce of the leaves into one bowl and the remnants into another. Picking up a piece of deer antler she pushed the flat end down onto the herbs to bruise them.

She looked over at Dag who was concentrating hard on what she was crafting. Gossamer wanted to continue their conversation but she didn't really know what to ask. "So, are you training to be a warrior? I'm working on fighting skills and healing skills but I don't know which one I want to do yet." She really liked healing but it was of interest to all her siblings and some of them did it better than her.