size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-13-2020, 08:11 AM
Indigo was compliant and went along with her wishes as she led him into the icy water. She bathed her sibling with care, making sure to get every little bit of gore off of his plum colored pelt. He would be sparkling in no time. There would be no outward remnant of the tragedy that he'd faced. All of the damage would be on the inside. In time, she would fix that as well. For now she would clean him up so that no one would ask questions.

How could he not feel guilty? She didn't know the answer to that. She was wired much differently than he was. She was cold to a degree that he would probably never be. She could disconnect while he felt everything to the highest degree.

The big purple beast pushed his face beneath the water, expelling the air from his lungs. Aslatiel watched, brow furrowed. She was almost ready to pull him up by his mane when he resurfaced. Sitting on her haunches, Asla placed a grey gloved paw on either side of her brother's face. She looked deep into his blue eyes and placed a soft kiss on his muzzle. "I'm going to stay here with you. Grandma won't mind. Dad will be harder to sell, but I don't care. I'll fight him if I have to." Moving forward, she wrapped her forelegs around his neck, pressing her chest up tight against him. "You're all that matters, Indy. I would never leave you like this."

Curling around the side of him, she began washing the muck from his sides and back, ending with his tail. Thankfully there wasn't too much gore there. It had mostly been on his front half. In time, she had him spic and span. "Come on, let's get you warmed up and fed." She took a step away then turned, extending a paw towards him.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]