Maverick

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2013, 10:08 AM
I'M GONNA BE THE MAIN EVENT

like no king was before

It really came as no surprise when the woman bowed up after his declaration of wanting the pups raised in Seracia. It wasn't often a pack leader was willing to give up a mother and her litter to another pack. Still, it had to be said, and so when Medusa spoke her piece he nodded politely. She was allowed to have her own opinion on such matters. Still, the quip about the size of the packs didn't rub him exactly the right way. He knew Seracia was growing quickly, but that wasn't his fault - nor should he be punished for it. He let this slide as she spoke on, offering a compromise. The children would be allowed to choose their home after their first birthday, it seemed reasonable enough - and it was exactly what he would have asked. "I have no qualms with that offer, and if it pleases you then we have an accord." It would be then that his attention turned to Alena, intent upon finding out who had gotten her into this situation. Granted, it wasn't as if a serious punishment was involved, but it was necessary for the King to speak to the individual and ensure that this didn't occur again without due notice. The pallid woman began, speaking the father's name: Bane. Maverick silently groaned, frustrated that Bane had yet again proven himself to be a thorn in the Kingdom's side. She continued on, letting Maverick know that Bane had his own mate. He would have to find out for himself just what Bane had been up to these last few weeks. "You have caused no trouble for Bane, Miss Alena. He has made his bed, and now I intend for him to lie in it. Should you require assistance in your first few weeks after the birth, you may call upon him as you see fit. I will not stand for you to be abandoned in your time of need." Though he didn't know this woman, he felt sorry that Bane seemed to have moved on and left her in his dust. This was certainly not the ideal situation for anyone.

{Table coded by Lu}