Expert Fighter (210)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Overachiever
Snake EyesCritical Observation!1KCritical Hit!
12-13-2020, 07:15 PM

The familiar pawpads from behind had Fin giving a glance over his shoulder to acknowledge his brother's presence, but his attention went immediately back to his attempt at tying the knot. He had one back paw outstretched from beneath where he sat to hold a portion of the rope, his forepaws working on another portion, and occasionally he bopped his nose down upon the rope to try and hold it steady but each time the knot broke apart. "Ack!" He grumbled. Then he remembered Ysmir and gasped, standing and spinning to face him.

"Can you help me?" His brother wasn't much of a talker, so Fin didn't wait for a verbal reply. He grabbed the rope and moved forward, shoving it towards Ysmir and attempting to loop it beneath one of his elongated canines. "Stand still, 'kay? Just hold this for me?" While he worked he explained the goal, and if Ysmir held onto the one portion he could work at trying to loop the rope over itself while his brother held it. "I'm making a snare. So that something steps in it, gets stuck, and then we can kill it together okay? Everyone will think we're the best of all of Fireside after we bring home something like a horse."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

table art by nightauctor
[Image: Tyrfing_Chibi1.png]
Tyrfing has feline paws (with an extra toe on each foot), small horns, and amethyst saber fangs. These features may not be visible on all his art.
He has a black-chinned hummingbird companion named Coach and a mini emperor penguin named Private, and unless otherwise stated, assume the hummingbird is with him at all times.