An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-14-2020, 04:13 AM
He couldn't watch as the woman drug his mother into the grave and buried her - her lifeless body limp and the thump her body made as it fell sending shivers down his spine. He sniffled, but his tears were already starting to dry. Probably because he was running out for now and the exhaustion was soon going to wear him down. He probably needed a good nap, but there was likely any hope for him to get a good, restful sleep anytime soon. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw it all again. Sleeping certainly seemed out of the question.

Soon the woman spoke, and his attention turned briefly to her to see the rock she'd placed to mark the grave. He sniffled with a nod, rising to a stand to work his way over and place a gentle kiss atop the rock. It was no where near the same, but it helped settle him a bit. He had every intention on staying, however, until the woman beckoned him to follow. He didn't know quite what to do... he wanted to stay with mothers grave, but maybe they murderer would return and finish the job. Grimshaw didn't want to relive everything again, so he reluctantly followed the woman with his tail limp and his head low.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex