size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
12-14-2020, 12:52 PM
(Thread is open to any and all Ashen members that wanna come see/meet however I'd prefer if other members wait until Rhyme, the kids and Venom reply before hoping in. No strict posting order otherwise.)

Samara Klein

It was beyond time her kids learn what it meant to be a Klein, and that the rest of her family meet her children, her contribution to the empire. But there was no way that Samara was going to be able to herd her group of little miscreants by herself, so she'd had to convince Rhyme to come with her... which wasn't really ideal for her. Samara may have mellowed in the last few years but she had no notions that her family would have... this would be a tightrope act.

Suspense was draped across her back, the only one of her kids still small enough for her to carry her like this, Samara drew up before the borders of her sister's pack. She lowered herself to let her daughter slide from her back before rising to her full height. She cast her gaze back to her children. "Now remember! Be on your best behaviors, my family can be less forgiving than even I am." She said, her voice that stern "I am not kidding" mom voice, she gave Ruin a particular look as she spoke, then looked up at Rhyme, feeling uncertainty rising in her again.

Then she tossed her head back, calling for Deathbelle to come to meet her children.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.