build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-14-2020, 06:24 PM
Theory heard the pitter patter of small paws, but Suspense had already took off pell-mell before she could reassure her little sister that she was alright. Although her toes stung quite a bit, she couldn't help but smile as she watched the girl disappear. That brood was a wild one - if only because there were so many of them - but they all had good hearts. Theo had only been a little weary of Samara as an outsider at first, but once she had helped ground Rhyme back to reality, it was obvious that she was of good intentions. The alpha was glad to have such a bustling family. It certainly seemed to keep Rhyme young. In no time at all, Samara was summoned. "Yes! I'm alright - I just slipped a bit there. Lived here almost all my life and I still forget how steep the drop off is and how tricky wet moss can get. I think I just, well," she extended her paw towards Samara awkwardly, trying to maneuver it so that the smaller healer could peek between her toe pads. "I cut myself in there somewhere. I can't really seem to get to it or even see it on my own." As she flexed her paw a bit of blood dripped to the ground. "Yep. Definitely hurt somewhere," Theo chuckled.

wc: 225 (1085/1500)