Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-14-2020, 08:51 PM
It hadn't been hard to answer Clouse's question. She really did like it there but maybe it was because there was so many new places to explore. Perhaps she saw something about this place that she hadn't seen im the lore or the Dell. The truth was she hadn't really given much thought to the why. Having been on the run for months she hadn't had the time to really sit down and deeply consider things.

When asked the same question Clouse didn't know. She wasn't surprised. There hadn't been a lot of time for such thinking for either of them. "You shouldn't worry. When the time comes you will know." She believed that and maybe today just wasn't his day really know how he felt about the place.

The masked woman nodded in agreement with his words. "Sometimes it does seem that way but we'll find a place and it won't feel that way anymore." At least that was her hope. They'd only just arrived in this new place and didn't really know much about it.

She held his gaze as she answered the first of the questions. "What I'm looking for is something more than what the lore or the Dell could offer me." As for the end goal, "I'm not sure, I asked Scully that same question and he didn't know. What I do know is winter is coming and we have to be prepared for that."