size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-14-2020, 10:38 PM

Did he want to look for shiny rocks? No, not really.  On the other hand, he loved his little sister and he did want her help. “Uhm, I can help for a little bit, sure but, I need some help first, ok?” What did his sister define as shiny enough to qualify as ‘shiny’?  Maybe it would be ok and if nothing else he’d spend a few minutes playing with Bowen, something he really hadn’t done much of lately.  She wasn’t interested in all of his favorite things like hunting and fighting but that was alright.

“So, it's about Tika.  You spent time with her right?” Well, more than just time in the den and he assumed Bowen could figure that part out.  “Something has her scared’sh and I want to fix it cause she's family now.”  Sure, he got her to play a bit but that was a temporary fix and he knew it.  He needed to do more than one round of games and chatting to make her fully feel at home. “So, I thought maybe if I got her a gift of some sort would help?  Um, what type of thing would a girl like as a gift?  You know, something extra special.”  Probably something more than shiny rocks.

Rudy’s gaze dipped into the water that she was cleaning off her rocks in.  “Did you find the rocks in water?” That would be a surprise with how Bowen was generally pretty well behaved.  His littlest sister certainly wasn’t a risk-taker by any means.

"Rudyard"