ardent

Walk on Water

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2013, 02:29 PM

She watched Azalea carefully, examining her every motion, her every word, her every move. After her run in with Isardis she caught herself being rather observant of everyone. After all, she couldn't be wrong for doing so. She didn't exactly know Azalea very well, and the attitude she put off was rather odd. She seemed like a mischievous wolf, one you could trust, but not completely. She wouldn't doubt it if she constantly had a trick up her sleeve, because she seemed like the woman who would. "Isardis is nothing like you think he is." Azalea spoke of him as if she knew him, or had met him before. Had he really gotten around that fast? Did he really pick up on every yearling he came across? She couldn't help but roll her eyes. He was a jackass, she couldn't believe she had actually given him the time of day. "I've been to a few places. Since my mother died, my training stopped, so I actually had time to leave." She said with a bit of an attitude. For some reason she wasn't getting the greatest vibe from Azalea. Was coming to meet her a good idea after all? Or would this encounter cause them to hate each other? She sure hoped not, because the rest of Valhalla already hated her.

Speech