An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
12-15-2020, 07:35 AM

Dagrún thought it was interesting that the woman was marking the trees to make sure she didn't get lost. That idea could come in handy in the future. "I'm learning to make a fire! My name is Dagrún Finnvi. How come you're all stretched out like that?" She didn't really know how to articulate her confusion over how different Jynn looked from other wolves.

"Dag, that's not an appropriate question. Come now, let's focus on your fire. Halla will want to use it for her tea. Now, we'll want to gather a number of sticks to burn. You'll want big ones, medium ones, and small ones. Whatever you can carry and they'll need to fit in the fire ring."

Dagrún nodded and started collecting sticks that had fallen in the clearing. Whenever she found one she thought would be good she bounded over to the kestrel to check that it was good. Once that was done, Sperla instructed her how to lay the sticks in the fire ring by stacking the biggest on the bottom and working up to the smallest on the top.