size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-15-2020, 08:40 AM

Rudy seemed a little distracted, but he agreed to help her search for rocks for a bit. Some help was better than no help, so she nodded in agreement. The girls viridian gaze went back to the rocks and pebbles that littered the shore as she searched for more shiny things to add to her collection. She sifted through the stones, tossing boring and plain ones out into the rushing river. Not that it was terribly rushing. She'd chosen this spot because the water was so calm. Too turbulent and she wouldn't have been able to see through the water on the bank due to all of the foam.

Caramel tipped ears turned as her brother began to speak. Tika? He wanted to talk about Tika? He spoke about the older girl being scared and Bowen nodded. She had definitely noticed that the patchwork pup was skittish. Bowen didn't exactly know why, herself. There was no danger in the Hallows. Their moms kept everything safe. The only reason she could think of was maybe that someone had hurt Tika before. Wherever she came from, maybe it was bad.

Rudy's next query had her turning her attention completely from the water, her gaze now focused solely on her spotted brother. He wanted to give Tika a gift? Interesting. The small girl tilted her head a bit, one brow raising. "All girls are different, Rudy. I like treasure. Mom would like weapons or something. Mama would like flowers." She gave her head a shake and looked out over the river, deep in thought. After a while, she turned back to Rudyard. "I don't think Tika feels safe yet. I think something made her really scared before she came here. So give her something that will make her feel safe." Bowen nodded in approval of her own words. "Maybe a big, soft fur all of her own. Not just one of the ones that mom lets us use. Something that belongs to her."

When asked if Bowen had been looking for rocks in the water, she laughed and shot him a mischievous glance. "Yeah, mom said I could because I wasn't," she cleared her throat and attempted to speak in her mother's voice, "'some dumb pup that would get washed downstream'" A little snicker left her before she started sifting through rocks again.

"Bowen Arrow"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]