Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-09-2013, 04:01 PM

It wasn't until the words had slipped past his ebony jaws that he realized how bad his explanation must have sounded to the young woman. They weren't a bad pack honestly, his father just had a very interesting mindset as far as how he wanted to live his life and what kind of wolves he wanted to surround himself with. You hoard women... The way Maia said it made it sound like they were horrible creatures who enslaved women against their own will, which was totally not how things words. I know it sounds bad, but it really isn't. All the woman back home are very well taken care of and treated with the utmost respect. None are forced to come, as far as I know they all come willingly. My father is rather...convincing with his rare looks and women just want to be around him. I of course never take part any of that. I'm just a warrior, placed to take care of the women and guard them. It's really not a bad place. He wasn't sure if his explanation would convince her or not, but it was worth a try.

Talk like this