gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
12-15-2020, 01:02 PM

The male would take care to ignore her mess up, which she would be silently grateful for. Though he was pretty keen on not showing any sign of noticing at all that she had tripped or twisted or whatever happened. It was easier to just move on and forget from the embarrassment without him prodding her.

She'd go to move a little more forward to his voice, but clearly still uncomfortable from the twist in her leg. "Guess the same as you," she'd trail from his question, her eyes looked around the grounds and up at the weeping trees before coming back down to his form with a quick flick up and down of his body "Just admiring the view." Still through her injury, she would only coo and raise a brow as if not affected by the pain. He did seem rather comfortable with her flirty attitude and she couldn't help to feel warmed by the thought. "Though, I don't think I've found it boring yet."

Even if her gaze lingered a moment it was easy to move her eyes off the dark and light male to look back at the grounds of the woods. "Though I do think it would be best to find something to bring back to my pack, duties and all that." Of course Muzet had come out to scout the surrounding lands that weren't claimed by other packs, regardless if they were Klein claimed lands or not. Though she was definitely out more so to get a breath of fresh air from her den and the wolves of her pack.

Walk "Talk" Think

Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

!Mature! For language and sexual themes.

(Mu-zah-ay Air-eh-bah)

Scent: Chocolate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Season: Spring
Height: 34 inches
Home: Habari - Redbud Nook
Maims: Muzet has a blotchy spot across her muzzle from an acid tongue. The skin here is black but it is clearly visible that she is missing hair. Looks kind of like a large snoring nose strip.

Important Details:

Plotting Thread