Large
build
Medium
player
12-15-2020, 03:42 PM
Last one for me! Count: 263

i'll be watching
from the center of the hollow moon

Winter, hopefully, wouldn't be hard. The locals and their packs, hopefully, wouldn't cause them any trouble. It was all hopefulness which would be likely cast down, if Judas had learned anything from experience. If they could gather those they had lost, a pack of six, even if one was a pup, still gave them much better odds at survival for the next few months. Had it been Avella and Scully which had wondered off on their own Judas would have left the pair, now adults, to it. However, they had dragged his son along with them for the ride...

His brother now, was in agreement with splitting up the following morning, seemingly already having been thinking on the idea. Judas grumbles, a front paw swiping at the earth as he nods with the knowledge that they needed to 'get it done' and quickly so. Casting his dark eyes to Ellery, he offers a sideways smirk as Ramiel teased."Yes, whatever our princess thinks fit. Her common folk are hungry." Though he jest with her, it was true that she had, after all, been a princess in the pack Judas and Ramiel had joined some time ago whilst she was still just a little girl. Judas couldnt say he had the luxury, but being an Archer none the less had gotten him through life and out of bad situations plenty enough.

After a good stretch, the Archer began off in a lazy lope, looking out for anything of interest. "Come on Ram, guess we ought to get to it. " And so he went trotting off.