gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia
12-15-2020, 10:53 PM

Out of that fiery landscape traipsed a dark figure. A slender slip of a woman complete with a well stocked pack bouncing against her side. A happy little hum reverberated through the dainty lady's chest as delicate paws kissed the grasses between the willows. She was feeling particularly pleased with herself today. Cicero had taken stock of all of her siblings recently. Each was whole and alive. No new wounds or missing body parts to be seen. She counted herself lucky. You never could tell with the Aracari's. They were a troublesome lot. When last she'd left them, Cicero had thoroughly drugged the bunch to sleep just so she would have some peace of mind. What? She was a very good sister. Very good indeed.

Today, like most days, Cicero was on the search for mushrooms. Fancy little mushrooms that were good for the mind. Good for the soul. Good for terrifying the hell out of yourself too if you did it wrong. Or right. Some people liked the nightmare land that hallucinogens could unlock. She'd had a few horror filled experiences but Cicero much preferred the happy, colorful trips. The mind altering, deep, deep thinking, emotion eliciting journeys. Those were her favorite.

Ducking beneath the long, whispy branches of one of the willows, Cicero was surprised to see a small wolf resting beneath. A little frown pulled out her lower lip and she made a contemplative sound. "Well I didn't plan to meet anyone today, but hello just the same." Dark ears flicked forward. My, the girl really was quite small, wasn't she?

"Speech"