size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-16-2020, 08:32 AM
Now that the quills were removed from his nose, it itched less. Siren swiped her tongue over the mottled nose and Chi wrinkled it slightly. Quills or no, it still hurt, it seemed. No matter. Her words brought a rumble from the yearling. "You wouldn't be making me. I would be making a choice based on your wishes." As Siren snuggled into him, Chimera's first instinct was still to be aggressive, but he checked himself. He needed her. He loved her in his own way. He was surely incredibly possessive of her. So when she snuggled, he held her tight, bringing his head down over hers to create a black and white cocoon of safety. That's what he was to her now. Safety. A drastic difference from what he once had been.

Siren spoke again and this time the two-toned boy growled. "Let me fight them then. Let me take you from them." Again, he would get hurt, but he would keep fighting until she was free. Siren would not be a slave to the Armada. Some day, after he was big and strong, he was going to beat the shit out of Venom for her actions against the girl in his embrace. He swore it on every drop of blood in his body.
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.