Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
12-16-2020, 11:22 AM

"Beat Destruction"

Beat watched her stretch openly, his two-toned eyes running over her form. She had said that she liked being watched, after all, right? Again, that strange burning sensation in his stomach flared up. She was so pretty. He had a weird feeling that she knew it too. Like she was putting on a show just for him. Well... Beat felt special. He didn't mind the show. In fact, the more she moved and spoke, the more he wanted to see of her. And do... other things, but he was a gentleman. But maybe he wouldn't be one for much longer.

Recluse leaned up to whisper sweet words in his ear. Oh... OH! The mans eyes went wide for a moment and he almost wheezed, but he caught himself before he did. She wanted to have sex with him? Ohmygod. OH MY GOD! Beat made a little pinched off noise in his throat but tried super hard to slide the 'cool guy' veneer back over his face when she turned to look at him over her shoulder. "What kind of man would I be if I didn't help a lady in need?" Ooo, smooth. Very nice. Keep doing that and she'll never know that you're a virgin. But he had no idea what in the hell he was doing.

After a minute of trying to figure out where to go from here, Beat sighed. "Look," he said in utter defeat, "I've never done this before." His shoulder sagged, but he wouldn't give up just yet. "I just wanted you to know. But if you help me, I'll help you. Deal?" If she taught him what to do or at least directed him, he could surely get the job done, right? He might even enjoy himself while he did it if he could give in and not focus so hard. Would she laugh at him? He wouldn't blame her if she did.

[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.