size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-16-2020, 12:02 PM

His congratulations wouldn't go unnoticed. Still, with her feeling more in tune with the pack, it seemed she had only told Resin and now Sota about her new soon to be pups. She would offer a smile in return and see as he would turn back a little to grab some of the trillium he had spotted that she had missed.

She wouldn't catch on to know that he thought she would be coming back with her new children. And he was sure to be surprised when she came back without them. But there were a couple different reasons for her leaving them with their father in Abaven, as much as it hurt to think. There wasn't enough resources in the Hallows to foster another litter of pups, but also without Allegro she felt defenseless regardless of the protection the pack would give her. She felt Allegro and Abaven could protect their children better than herself and The Hallows. And unfortunately for Allegro, she wanted to keep pursuing her calling to the healing of other wolves here.

As she always had, especially with her interest in Sota in particular, she'd listen intently to what he had to say while he was picking and when he returned. She'd grab her two piles of herbs and flick her head to move on. It seemed she had grown used to speaking through her mouthful of flowers over the years, perhaps she should be looking for a bag to carry everything in. "I was a bit too brave in my younger days. But where I came from before, most wolves were about my size. I was definitely surprised the first time I met you, considering most wolves I met are in fact giants as you say. But can't say I've ever met a grown wolf as tiny as you. Not that it's a bad thing." She gave him a side smile as she approached a thicket of sticks and branches. She'd place her pile of flowers down to look at the brush curiously trying to decide how to find the best way in. She'd look to Sota for only a couple seconds, "I hope you can find your place in The Hallows, or where ever, I've grown to find what would make me happy overall is better than settling." She'd then turn back to the brush and scuffle the half part of her body through in the maze. The sticks scratched at her slightly but it wouldn't bother her too much. Deeper inside the thicket, she'd find that Alder Buckthorn and go to snap the branch off at a thinner part. She struggled a little but wouldn't linger inside the brush for long. She'd come out with two branches of the berries, twigs hanging off of her shoulders from the brittle thicket. She'd see the twigs with a glance of her eye, but wouldn't worry about them in the slightest. "Did you mind carrying the other flowers for me?" This should be well enough to take back to The Hallows, and at least she felt accomplished to bring in the stock before the winter and before her leave. And all in good company at that.

Total Word Count: 2,954 words
Word Count Goal: 2,500 words

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead