An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-16-2020, 12:03 PM
One of the mom's was the one who brought him here, and she did look really strong. He hadn't met anyone else though, besides her and Bowen, but he'd only been here long enough to nap. He didn't even realize it until now, but he was pretty nervous to meet others. He really didn't want another family, he wanted his own mom back, but something told him this was what he was going to get whether he liked it or not. Of course, that didn't mean he had to like it... because he certainly wouldn't. Who wouldn't rather have their own parents look after them, even if it meant always being on the run and moving from place to place?

He listened as she spoke for a bit, choosing not to answer until she said that she wasn't sure why he was sad. Perhaps it wasn't information to share, but it just came out unfortunately, and something about verbalizing made it a little worse for him. "My mom is dead because of me. I killed her. If I had just stayed where she told me to..." He trailed off, silver eyes casting away and burying between his paws. He barely even heard her when she spoke of being friends over his sniffling, but he scooted closer to her under the warmth of the blanket cocoon she had made.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex