Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-09-2013, 05:10 PM

Just a reaction eh? Gitan greatly questioned why the other male might react that way immediately upon seeing a strange wolf. True Gitan had tripped over him, no doubt making him confused and disoriented but that was no reason to act in such a way. He let it go however, not really wishing to dwell on the negative. The younger male laughed nervously, obviously still not comfortable with the encounter, but Gitan?s attention was drawn to the walls as the other man pointed them out. The rude drawing he had pointed out in particular was that of a bear, large front paws lifted from the ground and maw drawn down in a roar.
Getting to his paws he approached it, unconsciously he lifted a paw just brushing the bottom of the drawing, swiping across the back legs of the rearing creature. ?Humans, I would assume.? He spoke, throwing the words back over his shoulder at the man. ?Not that I can be sure? frankly I wasn?t aware they could manage such feats, nor do I know what purpose these images serve.? No one did, even the older wolves who had lived during the time of the two legged creatures had not been able to divine why humans did anything.

Speech,