size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-16-2020, 03:33 PM
He wasn’t sure about how he felt about leaving the land he was born in, but as soon as more land opened up to be explored Haiku was on it. Of course Senryu was right behind him the whole time. He wasn’t sure what kind of trouble they might get up to now but he’d been practising with Prose and he was kind of looking for a good place to spar. He still owed his brother from their vomit fight and he wasn’t about to let his twin forget it.

His long awkward legs raced forward over the relative flatness that surrounded the rapids. He’d been warned time and time again to stay away from the waters edge, but it was hard when the sound of the water was so alluring. He ran along the bank, far enough away he wouldn’t get the pair of them in trouble if an adult happened to see them but close enough that they could look at the water as they ran.

”Sen, one day when we’re big I’m gonna jump the rapids.” He boasted as he stole a glance at Sen from the corner of his eye.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby