size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-16-2020, 04:45 PM
Sparhawk seemed respectable at the very least. Minding his pleases and thank yous as they talked. Rhyme wasn’t great at telling ages, especially the older he got, but Sparhawk was a bit older than Poem. He knew his daughter was more mature than most, and he would be blind to say he didn’t see the emotions there. Everyone had. Sparhawk already managed to warm most of the hearts in Abaven just by his introduction. He was quickly winning over Rhyme.

Dark silver flecked ears perked forward as Sparhawk explained further the gift. Rhyme was touched, and even more couldn’t say no to the request. He’d pull his weight and he’d do his best to bring Poem happiness. There wasn’t much else Rhyme wished for. He tried not to be surprised at the speed in which Sparhawk was going, but like Rhyme he was older. His time waiting for the right moment were over. The present was the right moment.

”You have my blessing and you never needed my permission. Its plain as day you’ll devote your life to her. That’s all I ever wanted her to find.” No repeat mistakes.