build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2020, 05:02 PM
She was so loose-lipped and carefree that Theory was truly stumped. The young alpha had never thought of herself as "uptight," but watching Sparrow take the world head on made her feel like she had a stick lodged so far up her ass that the tip was nestled next to her heart. Theo didn't even know what to say. "Fam," "incest thing" ... it was all enough to make her head spin. Okay, maybe she was a little uptight. "Umm, well, I'm perfectly normal - and so are my sisters," she said, asserting Poem and Motif's place in her life. Theory got by best when she pleasantly forgot about their parentage. Rhyme and Shaye were completely separate in her mind. They were partners in leadership. Nothing else. "But Shaye is only my mother in name. I had a different one altogether." Sparrow had her feeling self-conscious all of a sudden. Why was she defending herself like this? It didn't really matter what this stranger thought of her - or her sisters.

But somehow it did. I don't do the whole men thing. You could just... decide that? Theory was completely thrown. She'd never felt the need to make any claim at all about who or what she was interested in. Most of the time she felt like she was still just figuring it out. It must be nice to know where your interests laid, and to be so brazen about it. Theory was sure it was a freedom she'd never feel. "Sparrow - I'm Theory, alpha of Abaven. I guess I'm something like your half-cousin then? I can't quite untangle it myself. W-would you like a tour?" Maybe some of her lackadaisical attitude would rub off on her.