size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
12-16-2020, 06:48 PM

Lurid's own little guy would make his presence a little more known now, and that of the bear too. Kefka found the companion a little weird considering he didn't have one himself, but he knew that there were a number of wolves that kept around some pets or whatever you'd call them. He had seen some aid in battle and some that were just their friends or something. He couldn't relate to befriending a leopard.

Kefka's dark eyes wandered as Lurid spoke of the woods, and he was interested in checking the grounds out more but didn't know entirely if they would stick here particular or if he'd find something more suitable in one of the surrounding lands. None the less, it would be easy for Lurid to find or call him if the need arose. Not that she would need it, and especially with the scent of another male lingering around the grounds and herself. "I'll scout around and see what I can find." His gaze lingered down at Relm, it must have been obviously clear how much he cared for her not that he was aware at how much he showed it. But considering he even only stuck with his mother for the last three years, the strength in his bond for her was something unreal to him.

Looking back up to Lurid, he'd pat Relm forward with his paw as if giving her permission to go or talk with Kichi, not that she wasn't already. "Yeah, I'll stick around. It's good to find somewhere to settle down and call home while raising a young one." He threw her a more gentle grin than was normal of him, a little bit of hidden anxiety under his skin to the thought of raising Relm on his own with what beliefs he was taught and not messing her up in the process. But he felt like he had done well so far in this little amount of time, and he thought she was very reserved and intelligent for her age. But was that a bad thing for a pup to not have fun? Because it seemed that way to him sometimes. But maybe he was even doing something to make her that way.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: