size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
12-16-2020, 07:09 PM

Even though Kefka had made Dreamer's Col his selected home outside of the forest where he stuck near Lurid, he was still out wandering the lands of Boreas with Relm at his side of course. But still, he tried to spend most of his time up north and at the Col and Red Forest, he had after all taken care in making pelts and furs for his den there.

He trekked the forest as if on patrol in a pack, and it was with well meaning. He'd scout the area to make sure there was no one out and about to harm either Relm or Kichi, and Lurid was still in no position to protect Kichi herself given the circumstance. He tried to keep an eye out for a deer or something small he could take down for his and Relm's dinner tonight. But it seemed that the little prey he'd spot would be keen in noticing his presence and take off in a very far distance. It was still early though and he had plenty of time to decide when he would stalk and take one down.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: