Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
12-16-2020, 07:25 PM

Relm paid more attention to the young wolf than the adults now, considering she had never met another pup. Though he was considerably older than her. She would take note but wouldn't fret over their growth differences. Her nose lingered on Kichi with a squint, but she would drag away her gaze as Lurid had addressed her if even for a second. She'd be quick to look back at Kichi though, the sound of the bear and his annoyance almost amplified in her little pup mind.

She didn't know much to say to the boy as Kefka and Lurid spoke, and when Kefka would pause to push her forward she'd jump at the distance her bump would close between her and Kichi. Her ears pulled back as she shot a less than irritated look at her father, looking almost shyly back at Kichi. She just had no idea how to approach this situation, and she'd definitely have to get used to another small wolf around her. Another learning opportunity perhaps? She had in fact never met or known anyone other than Agria and Kefka of course. And she didn't even know Agria's name. Either way, the whole experience was new and overwhelming and she honestly probably wouldn't speak much to Kichi as of right now if he tried. She'd go to move off into the woods a little more, Kichi or not. But Kefka had insisted she move along to do her own thing so she wouldn't linger.

-Exit Relm-

Walk "Talk" Think