gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Avella
12-16-2020, 07:40 PM
He'd been graced with the presence of not one but two women of the pack. It was funny really that while remembering the woman he'd loved they should show up. They however weren't her so the Dark Archer easily slipped into being his charming self. After realizing he'd ventured rather close to the border of this pack he had to do something. Flattery seemed the best route to take to get himself out of such a sticky situation.

Well that was until a rather large pushy man showed up and stepped right into Ramiel's space. The Archer internally rolled his eyes at the display. What he wasn't looking for was a fight, especially not with the brute in front of him. Women weren't the only ones Ramiel could sweet talk. He took a step back so that he could offer the warlord as he called himself a deep bow. "My deepest apologies sir I assure you it was not my intention to intrude upon what is yours." The man had explained who he was as if that were supposed to scare him. At the same time he was asked who he was. "Ramiel Archer…" he informed trailing off.

At that moment another wolf joined them leaving the Dark Archer rather confused. He knew this wolf quite well and begged the question of what she was doing with this pack. Any doubts he may have had were set to rest when she called him Rami. "Its good to see you dear cousin. I could ask the same of you." He was curious about why she was there but another time perhaps. He offered Sedna his typical smile to let her know he was genuine. "I've come in search of Avella and Scully," he explained, "Have you seen them Sedna?"

His silver gaze caught the movement of the first woman leaving. This didn't bother the Archer. The second woman also took her leave offering him a 'good luck' to which he nodded in acknowledgement. It seemed the game was over and now it was down to business. Perhaps another time though