An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
12-16-2020, 10:24 PM

The fox sighed and turned back to Gossamer. "Ok, now we can start." Gossamer immediately sat up, her tail starting to wag wildly. However, before the fox could continue Aris arrived. Gossy grinned. "Hey Aris! Ásta's going to teach me how to make tea out of these. It smells so cool!" She grabbed the bundle of peppermint and practically shoved it in her sister's face. She set the bundle down. "You can make some to if you want!"

Ásta, the fox, nodded. "Yes, I think I have another bowl." The fox went over to her travois and pulled out another ceramic bowl which she set down in case the other girl wanted to join them.

"To make peppermint tea we'll want to use the leaves. Go ahead and pull them off and put them into your bowl. The more leaves you add the stronger it will be. Let's do eight small leaves in the bowl for now." Gossamer nodded and set one of the peppermint plants in between her front paws. She then carefully started plucking off leaves and adding them to the bowl until she had eight of them. She could tell already that the smell was strong as well as the taste. However, it wasn't unpleasant.