Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-17-2020, 02:11 PM

Oh it seemed the boy did not like that. He ignored Malachai's question and instead approached with all sorts of pomp and Malachai felt a deep desire to swip that self-important look off the boy's face. Still, he held himself back, at least for now... Though as he introduced himself Malachai couldn't help but smirk. "I'm Malachai Klein, far as I remember that means you serve my family..."

He took a step forwards, coming to stand almost nose to nose with the horned boy. Malachai was maybe a hair shorter than the older boy, something he took great pride in. "I'm gonna ask again, what do you want Ko-to-ri?" He said, breaking down the boy's name in an almost mocking tone. Yeah, it was safe to say he was probably not going to be making a friend here... but from his own point of view Kotori had started it, he coulda been a little less high and mighty about it.

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.