size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-17-2020, 02:40 PM
For a long moment he was afraid that he scared her. Not that he thought he was anywhere near scary but her eyes were so wide. He very nearly took a step back because he wouldn’t want to make her uncomfortable. She did eventually speak but he wasn’t convinced until her long lashes fluttered over her bright forest gaze. He froze when she called him her hero.

Surprise flashed over his features and his chocolate ears fell to his skull as he suddenly felt very bashful He’d only done what was right, no one in their right mind could have left her here to her fate. Mostly though, he was relieved that she wasn’t afraid. His bright blue and lavender eyes watched her as she bounced around and celebrated his accomplishments. Haiku was too humble to get a big head, but he did suddenly feel his cheeks warm as she praised him.

Bowen returned ot his side and gave her his name, letting him speak his own then. ”Aw, shucks, Bowen.” He spoke, losing all semblance of his knightly demeanor as she shone the spotlight on him. ”I’m Haiku Cavaliere-Klein,” He replied with a grin, his ears and tail perking again. ”I’m from Abaven, I heard you and just wanted to help.”

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby